Terms & Conditions
Terms & Conditions
Information about us
www.crea.in is a site operated by Cre-a:, whose principal place of business is at Cre-A: PublishersH-18, Flat No. 3, South Avenue
Thiruvanmiyur, Chennai 600041. INDIA
- You will be able to access most of the Website without registering your details with Cre-a:. Certain areas of this Website are only open to you if you register. From time to time, we may restrict access to some parts of the Website, or the entire Website, to users that have registered.
- There are certain sections of the Website that are restricted. You must first register and become a “Registered User” before you can access Registered User areas.
- Cre-a: may in its sole discretion refuse your application to become a Registered User.
- Each registration is for a single user only. If you choose, or you are provided with a user identification code, password or any other piece of information as part of Cre-a: security procedures, you must treat such information as confidential, and you must not disclose it to any third party.
Information about you and your visits to the Website
- Cre-a: processes information about you in accordance with its Privacy and Security Policy. By using the Website, you consent to such processing and you warrant that all data provided by you is accurate.
Use of Cre-a:
- You acknowledge that the Portal contains confidential and proprietary information and that by downloading this information you do not acquire any right, title or interest in or to this information.
- You agree not to alter any detail of ownership, copyright statement, trademark or other proprietary right statement connected with the information contained on the website.
- The information made available to you on the Portal is for use by you only and you agree not to disclose the information to any other third party.
- You agree not to modify, reproduce, distribute, adapt, merge, publish, transmit, sell, assign, licence, transfer, lend, rent, hire-out, timeshare, charge, pledge or commercially exploit the whole of any part of the information contained on or downloaded from the website.
- Cre-a: makes no representation or gives any warranties, either express or implied, about the information contained on the website or in relation to your downloading of it.
You are permitted to print and download extracts from this Website for your own personal use or internal business purposes provided that:
This permission will be revoked immediately if any of its terms are infringed.
- no documents or related graphics on this Website are modified in any way;
- no graphics on this Website are used separately from accompanying text; and
- Cre-a: copyright and trademark notices as shown on each web page appear on all copies.
- Whilst Cre-a: endeavours to ensure that this Website is normally available 24 hours a day, Cre-a: will not be liable if for any reason this Website is unavailable at any time or for any period.
- Access to this Website may be suspended temporarily and without notice in the case of system failure, maintenance or repair or for reasons beyond Cre-a: control.
Visitor material and conduct
- Other than personally identifiable information, which is covered in the Privacy and Security Policy, any material that you transmit or post to this Website will be considered non-confidential and non-proprietary. Cre-a: will have no obligations with respect to such material. Cre-a: will be free to copy, disclose, distribute, incorporate and otherwise use such material and all data, images, sounds, text and other things embodied therein for any and all commercial or non-commercial purposes. If you do not wish Cre-a: to have the rights set out in this paragraph 9.1 please do not transmit or post any material or submit any contributions to the Website.
- You are prohibited from submitting, posting or transmitting to this Website any material which:
- is unlawful, harassing, threatening, defamatory, harmful, profane, indecent, offensive, pornographic, abusive, liable to incite racial hatred, discriminatory, in breach of confidence, in breach of privacy or which may cause annoyance or inconvenience;
- violates a patent, trade mark, copyright, trade secret or other intellectual property rights of others or for which you have not obtained all necessary licences and/or approvals;
- constitutes or encourages conduct that would be considered a criminal offence, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise be contrary to the law or infringe the rights of any third party, in the UK or any other country in the world;
- constitutes any form of marketing; or
- is technically harmful (including, without limitation, computer viruses, logic bombs, Trojan horses, worms, harmful components, corrupted data or other malicious software or harmful data).
- You must not misuse the Website (including, without limitation, hacking).
- Violation of this section may lead to legal action being taken against you by the authorities or an aggrieved third party. Cre-a: will fully cooperate with any law enforcement authorities or court order requesting or directing Cre-a: to disclose the identity or locate anyone submitting, posting or transmitting any material in breach of this section 9.
- You shall fully indemnify Cre-a: for any loss or damage suffered by Cre-a: or any of its subsidiaries for breach of paragraphs 7.2 or 7.3.
Links to and from other websites
- Connected Cre-a: websites that can be accessed via links from this Website are subject to separate terms and conditions. You must therefore read those terms and conditions carefully before using those sites.
- Links to third party sites on this Website are provided solely for your convenience. If you use these links, you leave this Website. Cre-a: makes no representations as to the security, quality or propriety of any site which may be accessed through this Website and accepts no liability for the content or for any loss or damage caused or alleged to have been caused by the use of or reliance on information contained in such sites or goods or services purchased from them. If you decide to access any of the third party sites linked to this Website, you do so entirely at your own risk.
- If you would like to link to this Website, you may only do so on the basis that you link to, but do not replicate, the home page of this Website, and subject to the following conditions:
- you do not remove, distort or otherwise alter the size or appearance of the Cre-a: logo;
- you do not Cre-a:te a frame or any other browser or border environment around this Website;
- you do not in any way imply that Cre-a: is endorsing any products or services other than its own;
- you do not misinterpret your relationship with Cre-a: nor present any other misleading information about Cre-a:;
- you do not otherwise use any Cre-a: trade marks displayed on this Website without express written permission from Cre-a:;
- you do not link from a site that is not owned by you or your employer; and
- your site does not contain content that could reasonably be construed as distasteful, offensive or infringes any intellectual property rights or other rights of any other person or otherwise does not comply with all applicable laws and regulations.
- You shall fully indemnify Cre-a: for any loss or damage suffered by Cre-a: or any of its subsidiaries for breach of paragraph 8.3.
- The communication of information and service on the Website provided by either third parties or Cre-a: is not intended for distribution to, or use by, any person or entity in any jurisdiction or country where such distribution or use would be contrary to local law or regulation. In particular, the contents and/or subject matter of the Website does not constitute an offer of information, products or services, or offer to purchase or solicitation of insurance to U.S. residents, or in any other jurisdictions where such an offer may be unlawful.
- The Website and attached communications do not represent a prospectus or invitation in connection with any solicitation of capital. Nor does it constitute an offer to sell securities or insurance, a solicitation of an offer to buy securities or insurance, or a distribution of securities in the United States or to a U.S. person, or in any other jurisdiction where it is contrary to local law. Such persons should inform themselves about and observe any applicable legal requirement.
- The information, including any insurance or financial related information, viewable by you on this Website is provided for information only and does not constitute an offer to (or the solicitation of an offer to purchase) insurance, nor does it constitute investment advice of any kind whatsoever.
- While Cre-a: and its third party providers endeavour to ensure that the information on this Website is correct, Cre-a: and its third party providers do not warrant the accuracy and completeness of the material on this Website. Cre-a: may make changes to the material on this Website at any time without notice.
Warranty and Liability
- This Website is provided “as is” for information purposes only and Cre-a: and its third party providers give no warranties of any kind either express or implied in respect thereof. Specifically, but without limitation, Cre-a: and its third party providers do not warrant that:
- you will be able to use this Website or that it will continue to be made available in its current or any other form;
- this Website or any material of whatsoever nature available on or downloaded from it will be free from viruses or defects, compatible with your equipment or fit for any purpose.
- It is your responsibility to use suitable anti-virus software on any material that you may download from this Website and to ensure the compatibility of such software or material with your equipment; or any content or information published on this Website is accurate or complete.
- The editorial content of any other site to which you have gained access by means of any hyperlinks published on the Website remains the responsibility of the provider of that other website.
- All warranties which would otherwise be implied by law are hereby excluded.
- Cre-a: and its third party providers will not (subject only to the exclusion provision in paragraph 10.6) be liable to you, whether for negligence, breach of contract or otherwise, for any loss or damage of whatsoever nature suffered by you (including without limitation, direct loss or damage, indirect or consequential loss or damage, loss of goodwill, loss of business opportunity, loss of data or loss of profit), arising from:
- any computer virus or other bug transmitted through this Website;
- your use or inability to use this Website at any time and any failure by Cre-a: to provide this Website;
- your use of and/or reliance on other sites to which you have gained access by means of hyperlinks published on this Website;
- any inaccurate information published on this Website;
- your failure to comply with any law or regulation that is applicable to you; or
- your reliance on any information published on this Website.
Cre-a: services does not involve giving advice
- The services Cre-a: provides on the Website including those of its third party providers do not include, and do not purport to include giving advice of any kind whatsoever; providing, arranging, explaining, advising on or promoting investment products or life insurance of any type whatsoever; acting as insurance brokers or intermediaries, whether or not independent from any insurance provider; acting as agents of any kind for you or for any provider; providing brokerage or intermediary services of any kind whatsoever or assuming any of the duties of any such persons under any applicable legal system.